F

Forex Trading complete course and my personal 2 successful trading strategies

09:32 | , , , ,



Part I
  • What is Forex Market ?
  • What are technical analysis ?
  • What are fundamental analysis ? 
  • How to analysis fake market moves ?
  • What is trend ? 
  • How to draw trend lines ?
  • Moving Averages and which is best SMS or EMA  
  • Best indicators and their use
  • Combination of indicators 

Part II

  • How to determine trend ?
  • How to find future trend of market ?
  • How to draw Major trend Lines , medium trend lines , minor trend lines. & their use
  • Price channels & Price Patterns
  • Trend Lines Boxes 
  • Trend line Breakouts
  • How to avoid fake breakout ?
  • Take profit strategy & Tricks
  • Stop Loss Strategies & Tricks
  • How to trade on low investment ?
  • Trade on Low investment and earn High amount 
  • Trade on news with Big Lot size
  • How to find signals for News Trading ?
  • News trading tricks
  • What is Money Management
  • Money Management Rules
  • Insect forex strategy  
  • How to trade on M15 time frame ?
  • Intranet trading tricks & Strategies
  • How to Trade on W1 time frame 
  • How to Trade on D1 Time frame 
  • trick how to trade on H4 & H1 time frame.
  • 2 Successful Strategies   
  • And Advance and updated Ali's Strategy
And Many more........

Course Languages : English and Urdu
Contact me for :

Fee and other details 

Email:  forexsignals150@gmail.com

Skype :   our4link

 

2 comments:

Oyewole Olatunbosun said...

As much as I respect fundamental analysis, I always combine it with my technical analysis. I use technical analysis 90% of the time because I think the market is 90% technical.I use fundamental too to watch out for heavy momentum in the market.The news I respect most are NFP and interest rate.

Bosun
FxGlory remains my best broker since 2014.

Natural gas said...

TraderVC Scam
I am completely agree before start trading must learn Forex trading. This blog provide very good learning material for beginners. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment